I'll post more details and pictures later, but here are some of the highlights of our trip:
- Taking the tram up Sandia Peak and hiking in the clouds;
- Eat at the Church Street Cafe in Old Town (outdoor dining, margaritas, vegetarian tamales...what more could you want);
- Drinking coffee and eating sugar cookies at the Flying Star (I've never been a fan of royal icing, but their sugar cookies made a convert out of me);
- Ella riding the train with Grandma to Santa Fe;
- Visiting the ABQ Zoo, Aquarium, and Botanical Gardens.