Google Analytics

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

World Peace Cookies



I gave this recipe for World Peace Cookies a try today. I was intrigued by it because it combines two of my greatest loves, salt and chocolate, and I'd have to say it's a keeper. The cookies are deep and chocolatey, with the sea salt providing a bit of both surprise and crunch. They are incredibly easy to make; I dashed home at lunch to whip up the dough, and after school I sliced and baked the cookies with Emilia on my hip. (For this reason, my cookies aren't as perfectly symmetrical as the ones in the picture, but they still look pretty good. At least I think they do.) Now, do I think eating these cookies every day will lead to world peace? No. But they're a quick and easy chocolate treat that I'll probably make again.

Speaking of salt and chocolate, you should check out this blog, Salt and Chocolate. I have no idea who this person is, but I enjoy following her.

No comments:

Post a Comment