Google Analytics

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Future Tigers




Here are the girls in their FHSU hoodies from Grandpa Bob. Since they were both wearing them at the same time, I thought I'd better snap a picture. First, Emilia was smiling, but Ella's eyes were closed. (Ella is definitely her mother's daughter.)

I told Ella to open her eyes. She did, and Emilia decided to show us where her eyes are.

Now Ella is smiling and looking at the camera, but Emilia is looking at Ella. The joys of photographing children.

Notice the baby shoes on the ottoman. Emilia discovered the drawer where I had stored all of the baby shoes, and she is now obsessed with them. She keeps trying to cram her feet into teeny tiny shoes. We can't seem to convince her that it's not going to work. That' s my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment