Google Analytics

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More Satanta Day





Ella and I got up on Satanta Day for the Fun Run, which was indeed fun. It was a little cool for standing around but perfect for running. Then we got pancakes to go from the Satanta Day breakfast and got ready for the parade. Ella rode her bike in the parade (see pictures from previous post) and then walked with the Girl Scouts. (The Girl Scouts weren't too impressive; hence no pictures. In fact, I was the only one who even saw Ella walk through with the Girl Scouts; everyone else missed it.) The parade was a little chilly, but there was little wind, so it wasn't too bad at all.

After the parade, we headed to the park for the barbecue. There was a trampoline bungee jump set up. Ella couldn't wait to try it out; she really wanted to do this when we were in the Topeka mall over Spring Break, but the line was too long and slow moving. As we were waiting in line for Ella and Jaxon to jump, Nicole and I were discussing whether or not we would try it out. The guy running it overheard us and offered to let me go for free as the first adult. So Ella and I jumped at the same time. Ella went crazy, doing eight back flips. I was a little more conservative. I finally did one back flip to appease the crowd, but that was done reluctantly. I liked jumping, but I'm not so big on being upside down. It was fun, and I'd do it again, even though my arms are still sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment