Google Analytics

Monday, August 17, 2009

A few recipes

Here are some links to a few recipes I've tried in the past few days.

First, I made this yummy corn salsa from the Pioneer Woman. I made it with Brent's fresh sweet corn, but I think frozen corn would work (it would be good but perhaps not sublime). If you're looking for recipes or just looking to waste some time, PW's new online cooking community Tasty Kitchen looks like it has some good ones.

Vera Bradley also has some recipes online. I've tried the Southwestern Cornbread, Corn Salad, and Autumn Pasta Salad. They were all good, the salads especially. While you're on the Vera Bradley site, if you're looking for a gift for me because you love me so much, I'm really liking the Carnaby and Blue Rhapsody this season.

1 comment:

  1. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    Same day courier Bootle

    ReplyDelete