Google Analytics

Monday, August 10, 2009

Sad Little Mommies

While Ella was visiting my parents this week (I'll post more on that later), they visited a farm, from which Ella got to take home several eggs. I'm not sure what kind of eggs they all were. Ella says one was a guinea egg and one was an ostrich egg, but who knows how reliable she is. Anyway, she and Ava became little mommies today. Here they are with their babies (the eggs) strapped to them.
Then they put their babies in the stroller, but unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of that.

Sadly, the bliss of motherhood was cut short as Ella's baby met an early demise....

on the floor.

It was disgusting. There was blood, and I think I could see a little birdie beak. I didn't do any close investigating-- I made Ella clean it up. Natural consequences, right?

In the words of Ava, "Now we're sad little mommies."

No comments:

Post a Comment