Google Analytics

Monday, February 15, 2010

At the circus









My mom and I took Ella, Emilia, Alex, and Ava to the Shrine Circus in Dodge City on Saturday while Ryan was at state scholars' bowl (where his team placed fourth). My dad is a Shriner, and we usually go to the Shrine Circus in Salina. The girls got free tickets to this one from Centera Bank, so we decided to give it a try.

The facility in Dodge is smaller than the one in Salina, so I was worried the circus wouldn't be as nice, but I was wrong. The performers were just as good. The girls liked the elephants and the Dobermans who rode the motorcycle the best. We got a good parking place and got to sit a lot closer to the action than we could in Salina. There also wasn't nearly as much junk for sale, so it was a lot less expensive. The best part was the Emilia slept through most of the circus, so I didn't have to chase her around!

No comments:

Post a Comment