Google Analytics

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Is this a problem?


Apparently this is a problem. I took Emilia to the doctor yesterday because she was tugging at her ears. Turns out she has another ear infection, and the doctor thinks she's allergic to Lily. The nurse practitioner thinks we should make Lily an outside cat; Dr. R thinks it's okay for Lily to be inside as long as she stays away from Emilia (and Emilia's stuff). I'm not sure what we're going to do. Unless we train ourselves to keep doors shut constantly, I don't think we can keep the cat away from the baby.

Anyone want a free cat?

2 comments:

  1. Karen, this picture is cracking me up--your baby is face down--with a blanket in the crib! And a cat in the crib! I'm not judging, I'm just saying that I'm glad there are other moms out there who are not so strict about sleeping rules, like some other moms might be. Don't worry, I won't show this picture to my husband, who would flip at the thought of letting the baby sleep like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many rules is it possible to break at one time? I did kick the cat out after I took the picture. But Emilia almost always sleeps on her tummy with a blanket. It's awful, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete