Google Analytics

Monday, April 6, 2009

Necessity is the mother of all invention

So I had this idea that was going to make me rich (especially once I got my father-in-law in on it)--teething jewelry. Emilia is constantly gnawing on my necklaces, which can't be good for the jewelry or the baby. On Sunday, Emilia's mouth turned blue after she gummed the dye off one of my friend's necklaces.

The solution? Jewelry for moms that's indestructible and safe for babies to chew on. It's genius, huh? After weeks of saying, "Someone ought to make this," I finally decided to google it. Turns out, several companies make it. The good news is I've already ordered a necklace. The bad news is that, once again, I discover I have no unique ideas.

Now here's an idea that hasn't been developed yet, at least as far as I know: a nebulizer holder. Emilia is currently taking Pulmicort twice a day and Xoponex three times a day. That's a lot of time holding the nebulizer in front of her face. A lot of time. I don't have a lot of time. I've tried rigging a stuffed animal to hold the nebulizer, but it just doesn't work very well. I need a stuffed animal (or something) specifically designed to hold the nebulizer and point it at my baby's face.

So here's my plea: I'm just a visionary. Someone steal my idea. Get rich off my idea. Make my life easier. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment