Google Analytics

Friday, April 3, 2009

Pictures from our week

Emilia has outgrown her infant car seat, so we had to order her a convertible one. Here she is sitting in it. If you didn't believe me when I said my baby was fat, check out these rolls. Also check out her poor little nose. I took this picture at the height of her runny nose--she's doing much better now.


This is Ella's version of April Fools. She drew this picture of our bedroom under water and then (with Grandma's help) taped it to the bedroom door. I pretended to fall for it, but I wasn't quite sure what I was falling for.

Ella has now developed a cough. She stayed home from school Friday morning but was well enough to go to school in the afternoon. Her cough is making it hard for her to sleep, and we're having enough trouble getting her to take her prescription meds for the bladder infection, let alone cough syrup. (Giving her medicine is a very long procedure that involves multiple cups of juice to chase the medicine with and much cheerleading on our part. I never thought I'd shout "Go, go, go," "Drink it, drink it , drink it," and "Swallow, swallow, swallow" for a six year old. I'm sure our kitchen sounds like a frat party at medicine time.) Hopefully she will make a complete recovery soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment